Introducing the new BTX-Connect Pump
The BTX-Connect pump offers advanced control options, best in class quality and reliability
• Optimized counter balance reduces pump vibration
• Less vibration = less noise in your product
Brushless motor with Connect Features
• Flexible control options: DC on/off, PWM, 0-5 Vdc, or digital communication
• Optional UART serial port for control and advanced monitoring
• Fail-safe shut down conditions if over temperature or over current event occurs
Check out these accesories designed to work in with the BTX-Connect Pump
EZ Mount provides ease of installation and effective control of vibration transfer.
Filter / Mufflers designed for use with Precision Fluidics pumps, to reduce noise and prevent debris from entering the pump
Advancements in Noise Reduction Techniques for Medical Equipment Manufacturers
Download this white paper to learn about sound mitigation techinques for diaphragm pumps.
This white paper discusses the impact of noise generating equipment on patients, sources of noise, challenges faced by original equipment (OEM) manufacturers, and sound mitigation solutions.
Send me the white paper
Complete the brief form below to download the white paper.
Parker Precision Fluidics
26 Clinton Drive, Unit 103
Hollis, NH 03049
©Parker Hannifin 2021