Compressed Air Contamination
What are the causes, facts and myths?
Download the White Paper
Compressed air - also known as the fourth utility - is widely used throughout industry. In fact, nearly 90% of all industrial manufacturing companies use compressed air. Most of the problems associated with a compressed air system and many manufacturing-related quality issues can be directly attributed to contamination found in the compressed air.
This white paper takes an in-depth look at:
- The four sources of contamination in a compressed air system and the various contaminants found in each source.
- Contaminants of concern in breathable compressed air / medical air.
- Compressing air and its effects.
- Compressed air myths and facts.
- Which contaminants cause the most problems.