FT-IR PURGE GAS GENERATORS
Parker FT-IR Purge Gas Generators are specifically designed for use with FT-IR Spectrometers to provide a purified purge and air bearing gas from compressed air. The generators supply carbon dioxide-free air at less than -100°F (-73°C) dew point with no suspended impurities larger than 0.01 micron.
Parker FT-IR Purge Gas Generators are designed to operate continuously 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. These systems completely eliminate the inconvenience and the high costs of nitrogen cylinders and dewars, and significantly reduce the costs of operating FT-IR instrumentation. The gas generators offer cleaner background spectra in a shorter period of time and more accurate analysis by improving signal-to-noise ratio.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Decrease FT-IR sample run-time and maximizes up-time.
- Safe - operates at low pressure.
- Cost effective - payback typically less than one year.
- Compact - free up valuable laboratory floor space.
- Improve signal-to-noise ratio even on non-purge applications.