Foundry Solves Furnace Airflow Problems, Extends Baghouse Filter Life and Cuts Maintenance Costs
Download the case study
A large U.S. foundry venting multiple processes with a shaker baghouse was experiencing high differential pressure, short bag life, costly maintenance and reduced furnace airflow. Download this case study and learn how Parker's recommendation offered an economical solution that:
- Provided more surface area to substantially increase the collector air volume capacity.
- Reduced the air-to-cloth ratio.
- Efficiently collected fine particulate without blinding.
- Improved plant production ventilation.
- Significantly reduced maintenance costs.