Introducing The New Helix Pump
The Helix pump provides the best solution when performance is critical and space is limited
Best in Class Size and Performance for Point of Care Testing
Integrated Unloading Valve
• Enables pump venting to restart at low speeds
• Normally open venting during power loss
• Miniature valve rated for 100 PSI operation
Best in Class Pump Size
• 49 x 85 x 88mm (2 x 3.4 x 3.5 inches)
• Pressures needed for Point of Care diagnostics in a miniature size.
Best in Class Pressure and Flow
• Demanding pressure needs up to 6.9 Bar (100 PSI)
• >2 L/min at 4.1 Bar (60 PSI)
• Enables system performance at high altitudes
Simple and Compact Integration
• Standard Molex electrical connector
• Simple mounting features
• Fast fluid connections with push to fit
Check out these accesories designed to work in with the Helix Pump
The Helix pump utilizes straight ports designed for integration with 6mm Push-In style fittings.
Filter / Mufflers designed for use with Precision Fluidics pumps, to reduce noise and prevent debris from entering the pump
Let's Partner in Clinical Diagnostic Development
Learn More in our new Point of Care Testing Brochure
Your Partner in Point of Care Testing Instrument Development
Point-of-Care Testing Requires Microfluidic Precision
Point-of-care testing (POCT) is a rapidly expanding segment of the healthcare industry, especially for at-home care and disease management. This expansion is driven by an increasingly diverse array of advanced medical diagnostic equipment that can be used at or near the point of care... Keep Reading.
How to Streamline Point of Care Instrument Development
What should you consider when developing fluidics for a POCT system? Download the application note to find out.
Want to learn More?
Complete the brief form below to hear from an engineer.
Parker Precision Fluidics
26 Clinton Drive, Unit 103
Hollis, NH 03049
©Parker Hannifin 2021