Introduction to ISO 8573-1
Download the White Paper
ISO 8573 is the group of international standards relating to the quality (or purity) of compressed air. There are nine parts to the standard. ISO 8573-1 (part 1) is the most commonly used and relates to quality classifications for compressed air.
This white paper takes an in depth look at ISO8573 and covers:
- Purity classification tables.
- Specifying air purity (quality) in accordance with ISO8573-1.
- ISO8573-1 Class 0 facts and myths.
- Which revisions of ISO8573-1 to use.
- Recommendations on selecting purification equipment.
- Specific examples of cost-effective system design with typical applications.