Parker TOC Gas Generators produce carrier/combustion gas from an existing compressed air supply for TOC instruments, eliminating the need to purchase expensive, inconvenient, high pressure cylinders of air, nitrogen, or oxygen.
The generators utilize catalytic oxidation and pressure swing adsorption technologies to remove hydrocarbons to 0.05 ppm (measured as methane), CO2 to 1 ppm, water vapor to 1 ppm, and CO to 1 ppm.
Parker’s TOC Gas Generators eliminate all the inconveniences and costs of cylinder gas supplies and dependence on outside vendors. Parker TOC Gas Generators offer long-term cost stability. Uncontrollable vendor price increases, contract negotiations, long term commitments, and tank rentals are no longer a concern.
The generators are complete systems with carefully matched components engineered for easy installation, operation, and long term reliability. Installation consists of connecting a standard compressed air line to the inlet and connecting the outlet to the TOC gas supply line. Plug the generator into a standard electrical wall outlet and within minutes high purity carrier/combustion gas is supplied.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Replace high pressure oxygen or nitrogen gas cylinders with hydrocarbon-free, CO2-free compressed gas for TOC Analyzers.
- Ensure consistent, reliable, TOC operation and reduce instrument service and maintenance costs.
- Compact design frees up valuable laboratory floor space.
- Purity meets or exceeds all TOC manufacturers' gas purity requirements.
- Operational display shows system status at a glance.
- Requires minimal annual maintenance.