Trends in Semiconductors Signal Robust Industry Growth
The U.S. semiconductor industry has seen its share of ups and downs. But the near future looks strong with the demand for chips only growing from a multitude of industries. Keeping up with growing demand and technology advancements will propel semiconductors forward in Industry 4.0, the new digital age of manufacturing.
This white paper explores:
- Applications driving growth.
- Global semiconductor shortage.
- The U.S. Government's commitment to increasing America's self-reliance in semiconductor production.
- Global capacity additions.
- Specialized semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Recent advancements in semiconductor technology.
- ALD and ALE processes.
- Contamination control.
Download your copy today!